Homepage used on website
.impact is the home of independent effective altruist projects around the world. We’re an open community of people working on these which anyone can join, with several active teams. We also provide venues for communicating and collaborating on these projects, which can be anything from research to programming; from designing an infographic to starting a charity.
- About .impact teams
- The .impact Focus Projects team
- Students for High Impact Charity
Our open venues
If you’d like to do EA work, you should join us! We provide three main venues for EAs to communicate and collaborate through:
- An editable list of all the independent EA projects and ideas out there on our hackpad wiki - read and discuss other people’s, or add your own.
- A wiki page to share updates on projects.
- A large and active discussion platform using Slack - join here, and then take part here.
- A Facebook group for sharing news and discussing projects further.
- Find out how to get involved
- Share a project or idea
- Recommendations for projects
- .impact’s tech team can provide a number of technical services for free.